Monday, February 10, 2014

Setting My Intention

A friend of mine creates an image every year that she puts out into the world.  I have wished I could do that.  What would it be like to live with an image created by me for the year? 

Well, I woke up the other day and realized I do that.  I  have created an image each year for the past three years.  I paint my “Inner Goddess” each January/February.  My friend offers the class and I seem to be repeating it annually.  The first time it was a birthday present to myself.  The second time another birthday present.  This time it was the knowledge that the images I create in that class set forth intention for the year.  This time I came at it prayerfully asking my Intuitive Creative Self to place forth my Soul’s intention for this year.  I will live into the Intention; into that Image; into that prayer.

The first year I had not touch paint or paper before.  It was all new.  This beautiful image was created.  My dream of a spirituality center came forth.  The invitation to deep inner healing was received.

The second year I did not understand the invitation in the image.  It felt like closure from my previous year.  Yet, there was Snake.  Last year was an invitation to shed all those false unneeded layers of myself, to step into my Authentic self and to allow Her to bloom, to grow into the beautiful vibrant tree I painted.


This year, my Goddess Glowed!!!   When I am in Her midst, I feel Her Glow; Her vibrancy; Her power.  She will manifest in this world something amazing.  I look forward to what it will be.

Her name is Hineni (yes the name of my blog).  She has journeyed far and long to arrive here in my midst.  She is the Goddess of Rebirth.  She will teach me how to reverence the fullness of my being, how to live fully both Light and Shadow, how to be One with the Sacred.

She gave me a gift the evening after I painted Her.  A simple Haiku:

Reverence the Glow
Merging of Shadow and Light
Immersed in Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment