Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Spirit speaks...

I have Soul Collage Cards that I made a year ago.  When I moved into my apartment, I put them somewhere I could see them often.  I wanted to absorb their message and vibration and invitation.  One of the cards WILL NOT stay where I put it.  

This card jumps from its home at opportune moments.  Sometimes it wakes me in the middle of a dream, like “pay attention to what it happening there.”  Other times it jumps when specific thoughts are in my head.  “Pay attention!”  

The fun here is that the wording on the card says, “Get up and Go for it!”  The image is a hiker running down a trail.  For me, it is a powerful card.  It came together quickly and vibrantly.  When the card was created, it was LOUD.  

And now, it is jumping freely from wherever I place it!

Due to the number of times this has happened, I can no longer ignore that this is happenstance.  Spirit is speaking.  “Get up and Go for it!”

I am beginning to hear Her words.  I am beginning to allow those words to sink deep into my heart and spirit.  I am allowing them to percolate around in my being.  I do not know where they will take me yet….

I do know Spirit is giving me an invitation!

Spirit speaks in so many ways.  What I have been learning is that Spirit will continue to speak until I listen.  Now that I have listened, the card no longer jumps from its home.  Rather it emanates Light and Love and Wisdom, beckoning me on…   “Get up and Go for it!”


I wonder how Spirit speak to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment