Friday, March 21, 2014

Glowing in the Dark

Almost two months ago, I painted my True Self.  It hung in my studio for a few weeks because I could not figure out where to hang it.  I finally heard the painting ask to hang in my living room over my couch.  It is happy in that spot.

I see it everyday.  Some part of the painting or other jumps out at me each time I look at it.  The golden globe.  The orange hearts.  The stars.  Something different each time.

Well, the other night I turned off my lights ready to head toward bed, I looked up and my True Self was literally glowing in the dark.  The fluorescent pink background was glowing.  I laughed out loud.  My True Self was glowing in the dark.

I started to walk toward my bedroom when I heard, “Your True Self glows in the dark!”

That stopped me in my tracks.  My True Self glows in the dark.  WOW!!

My True Self GLOWS in the dark.

Not my painting of my true self.  My TRUE SELF glows in the dark.

No wonder I do not fear the dark as much…  
No wonder darkness does not seem so dark…  
No wonder I am seeing things glowing…

My True Self glows.  It emanates Light.

I am still taking this in
days later
wondering, 

does your True Self GLOW in the dark?








No comments:

Post a Comment